Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time to Geek Out

This is really fucking cool:

SnakesOnACane. And according to what I read they are real snakes. And it's the caduceus symbol, which is cool b/c it's a medical thing, and because of Maynard's wine.

Love it, and cannot wait to see this coming season. Last year was great (except the episode about the environmental protesters, I can barely stomach that one it makes me so angry and definitely reminds me that House is a show on Fox). I like things about crazy people so I enjoyed the last few of last season very much, with House losing his mind and hallucinating. And now he's in the loony bin, sweet. I wonder where it will go next!

Okay, just had to geek out on that snakes on a cane thing, too cool. My friend Leo said she saw it flash during commercials, like subliminal messages, which is disturbing, but forgivable because it's House.

2 comments:

Story teller - Krishnadas Dwija said...

I watch House too, but I am a few weeks behind. The last one I watched was the one with the painter who saw things funny.

Chrys said...

Oooh that's a good one, and you've got some great ones to look forward too. I'm glad I didn't say much more, and hope I didn't spoil anything.