Friday, February 27, 2009

Bodhgaya - and my turn to post on the group blog

Time is of the essence, so here is the link to what I just posted on the group blog. I am sure I will have more later!

India Group Blog Post

Headed to Kolkata/Calcutta tonight.

As for music, I got to borrow one of the trip leaders' iPods the last few days adn heard SO many songs I"ve been craving, including "Colors" mentioned in an earlier blog, some of my fave Jeff Buckley songs, "Svave ME" by Jem, "Sesaons" by Chris COnrell and "All NIght THing" by Temple of the DOg, some Pearl Jam, AIC and a bunch more, so not craving anything right now. Though I do really wish I could hear Damien RIce. And more Tool.

4 comments:

Linda said...

I am SO enjoying the stories of your adventure. Fabulous. I hear the JOY in your voice. Keep moving, keep writing, keep singing, keep dancing... NAMASTE!

Story teller - Krishnadas Dwija said...

I too am enjoying your adventures. I have always wished to travel, hopefully I will some day. Have you not tried listening to some indian music. Indian classical music is quite heavy and difficult to appreciate but indian film music is quite lively. I personally am a big fan of kishore kumar and S.D.burman.And as you are headed to kolkatta ...NOMOSHKAR.

Story teller - Krishnadas Dwija said...

Hi,
How is the weather in Kolkatta??

Chrys said...

It is really, really hot here in Kolkata, but I am the wrong person to ask b/c I've been living somewhere that barely gets above 75 F for the last six years! So to me, it's very hot!